Historum, le forum d'Hebdozic.wordpress.com
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Navigation
 Portail
 Index
 Membres
 FAQ
 Rechercher
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WD Green SN350 – Disque SSD interne NVMe M.2 – 2 To
99.99 €
Voir le deal

Kiss, LE topic

2 participants

Page 1 sur 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

Kiss, LE topic Empty Kiss, LE topic

Message  Iceman Mar 16 Juin - 9:30

Gene Simmons nous l'a promis avant la fin de l'année et il sera produit par Paul pour la plus grande partie d'après ce que j'ai compris. Alors, aura - t - on un album sans surprise, sorte de suite du dernier solo de Paul?
Est- ce que Tommy Thayer aura son mot à dire, quand on sait la place qu'il avait prise à une époque dans la compo?
Je laisse la parole aux plus grands fans du groupe. Wink

Dernière édition par Iceman le Jeu 25 Fév - 6:39, édité 1 fois
Iceman
Iceman
Gode

http://www.histozic.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Kiss, LE topic Empty Re: Kiss, LE topic

Message  Lilith Mar 16 Juin - 9:37

Quelques rumeurs circulent déjà, les infos sont donc évidemment à prendre avec précaution comme toujours avec le groupe : le single devrait sortir en Août & il devrait y avoir un titre chanté par le batteur Eric Singer.

A priori, l'album devrait être dans une tonalité "Rock & roll over" réactualisé...le mieux est d'attendre la sortie prévue cet automne pour juger par nous-mêmes.
Lilith
Lilith
Animal Terrorist

Message  Invité Sam 20 Juin - 23:38

Rock'n' roll over fût enregistré dans un théatre désaffecté je crois. Pour revenir aux roots après le sur-produit Destroyer. Ils vont le faire dans une cave pourrie le prochain ? lol! . Mais si ils nous pondent des titres du calibre de "I Want You", "Calling Dr.love" ou "Makin' Love", je suis preneur smile

Invité
Invité

Message  Lilith Sam 20 Juin - 23:54

Zut, on n'a plus de cave, je les ai aurais bien invités chez moi. Razz
Lilith
Lilith
Animal Terrorist

Message  Iceman Sam 20 Juin - 23:59

Shandi a écrit:Zut, on n'a plus de cave, je les ai aurais bien invités chez moi. Razz

si ce n'est que ça, j'enlève la voiture du Box et je tire la rallonge pour branches le matos mort de rire
Iceman
Iceman
Gode

Message  Iceman Mar 23 Juin - 2:32

En provenance du myspace de Kiss

n a recent interview with LetterCult, artist Michael Doret discusses his iconic KISS "Rock And Roll Over" album cover and mentions he's working with KISS on their new album cover!

Here's the KISS part of the interview:

(Question) You said you drew your inspiration (for the KISS cover) from a job for a (Japanese) magazine cover, IDEA. Where did you get your inspiration for that cover?

(Answer) The magazine was doing a feature on my work and they asked me to come up with a cover for that issue. I did the cover image to look like a shooting gallery. So the inspiration probably goes all the way back to Coney Island—but the direct inspiration was also vintage tin toys and tin litho target games. Anyway I did the IDEA cover first and the whole KISS / Rock and Roll Over thing came afterward. I loved the way the IDEA cover came out, the way I had them print it in Pantone colors—it almost felt like a silkscreen. I really wanted to go that route again. As the members of KISS were wearing Kabuki-style makeup, the Japanese-y approach I did on the IDEA cover seemed a perfect match. So I came up with that graphic and used a similar color scheme and look. We even did it in five flat colors—not in 4 color process.

(Question) (The KISS cover) was like a shooting gallery then?

(Answer) Not at all. It turned out to be more like a mandala, more Asian-influenced. I was just going for the look I had come up with on that other cover. The visual theme I chose came out of the album’s name, the “Rollover” thing. There was no “right side up” to that cover…An interesting side-note is that after all these years since I did that work for KISS, they’ve come back to me and asked me to design their next CD cover. It’s a big project, and at the moment, I’m totally immersed in it.

bref pour résumer, l'auteur de la pochette de Rock'n roll over" bosse aussi sur celle du nouvel album. Il explique l'inspiration du Kabuki avec le make up et une couverture pour un magazine japonais nommé IDEA. Par contre, le secret de la nouvelle pochette est bien gardé.
Iceman
Iceman
Gode

Message  Lilith Mar 23 Juin - 3:22

Sources KISSOnLine :

Une photo du groupe en studio :
Kiss, LE topic 1_studio

PAUL NOTE ON NEW KISS ALBUM

Hey All,
We're about four days from finishing the new KISS album. Eleven tracks, and it IS everything I've told you. It IS classic. It IS all written within the band. And IT ROCKS BIG TIME! Tommy and Eric both handle lead vocals. The songs, sound and playing will knock your socks off. You will all be as proud and excited as we all are. Oh...and WAIT till you see the cover!
We ARE just getting started!
Paul

Paul l'annonce lui-même : plus que quatre jours & l'enregistrement est fini! Onze titres, Tommy & Eric chantent chacun une chanson.
ET pas de compositeurs extérieurs à priori cette fois!

Les tout nouveaux tshirts : à vos cartes bleues!

Kiss, LE topic 2_latestshirts

l'auteur de la pochette de Rock'n roll over" bosse aussi sur celle du nouvel album.
Hâte de voir le résultat! love love love
Lilith
Lilith
Animal Terrorist

Message  Lilith Mer 1 Juil - 0:37

En marge des news sur l'album studio à venir en Septembre (normalement), voici une autre récompense pour KISS, ou plutôt pour les producteurs du DVD de Paul Stanley, "One live KISS".

Kiss, LE topic Paul-stanley-one-live-kiss-dvd-1

ONE LIVE KISS WINS TELLY AWARD!

The 30th Annual TELLY AWARDS have been announced and ONE LIVE KISS received the highest honor!

ONE LIVE KISS : Producers Paul Stanley & Louis Antonelli have received the Special CLASSIC GOLD TELLY AWARD, presented to Film & Video productions that are among the finest in the 30 year history of THE TELLY AWARDS.

Founded in 1978, The Telly is the premier award honoring outstanding local, regional and cable TV programs, as well as the finest video and film productions. The 30th Annual TELLY AWARDS received over 14,000 entries from all 50 states and 5 continents.

Among past winners of The TELLY AWARDS are industry leaders such as:
Harpo Studios - Oprah Winfrey, Dreamworks, Pixar, Disney, Lightstorm Entertainment, TCM, Clear Channel Entertainment, CNN, A&E, Comcast, VH1, Time Warner, MTV, and Universal Studios.

Sources : http://www.kissonline.com/
Lilith
Lilith
Animal Terrorist

Message  Iceman Sam 4 Juil - 5:13

GENE MESSAGE ON NEW KISS ALBUM
BEST KISS ALBUM IN 30 YEARS!

Our new album (title of which you'll just have to wait a bit longer for) is just a few steps from being completely done. We're planning on re-visiting one of the eleven songs, to make sure it's gotten everything it deserves. Maybe re-arranging it one last time. Then, time to mix.

The entire writing and recording process of the album harkened back to an earlier, more innocent time. A time that produced albums such as ROCK AND ROLL OVER and LOVE GUN. And, the new songs have that feeling, I have to say.

It all started with a point of view Paul had. The view had to do with ignoring the times, ignoring the critics, not over thinking who and what we are...and that we had nothing to prove to anyone....nothing. We have been releasing albums and touring for 35 years and why wouldn't we want to do an "honest" record. Just do it!!! And, he wanted to produce the album himself!!!

While it's true in the past we had produced KISS records together. And we had both produced other acts outside of KISS. But here was Paul saying he wanted to shoulder the responsibility and burden of steering the good ship KISS on his own.

He was serious. And, I saw it was real. I saw the commitment he was going to make to the album and the band... and I agreed. We all trusted each other and saw the same vision of the band...and perhaps democracy is overrated...and sooner or later, someone had to decide.

And I will tell you here and now, he's done a great job.

The process of writing songs involved both writing separately, but often, in hotel rooms and rehearsal halls, literally starting from scratch and throwing riffs and chords at each other. Then working on melody and lyric...starting alone, then bringing it into the rehearsal halls and even during recording, we would often critique the lyrics all the way down to the last minute.

Tommy really stepped up in the songwriting area....co-wrote some songs with us and actually sings his first song on a KISS album.

Eric, likewise was always encouraging and of course, provided his always dependable bombastic drumming style. But unlike other drummers, Eric is also a great singer. Wait until you hear him tear it up on his lead vocal.

What else, you ask?

Well, Paul and I trade vocals on a few tunes and had a lot to say about each other's songs...

Result? Maybe the best record we've done in 30 years.

Bold statement? You bet.

Wait till you hear it.

GENE

Source : Myspace
Iceman
Iceman
Gode

Message  Iceman Ven 10 Juil - 0:35

Source Myspace

By Nick Patch, THE CANADIAN PRESS

If Kiss fans are fretting that the band's upcoming eight Canadian shows will pale in comparison to the 60-city megatour planned for this fall - when the band will unveil new outfits and new material - bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons says not to worry.

The band behind "Love Gun" has no shortage of ammunition in store for its quick jaunt north of the border, which begins Friday, the reliably entertaining Simmons told The Canadian Press in a telephone call from his Los Angeles office.

"Kiss always has the same firepower," Simmons said.

"This is less of a tour and more of a warmup - you know, when you go to the gym and really push it hard and sweat it. "

"No coasting. We're deadly serious about this."

The Canadian trek will see the band playing festival stages and arenas in Sarnia, Ont., Orillia, Ont., Windsor, Ont., Ottawa, Quebec City, Montreal and Halifax.

But Simmons said the band can adapt its elaborate show to whatever surroundings necessary.

"We're like the Transformers - with much longer tongues," he said. "We can get bigger and smaller, so physically we're able to ... set up and do our shows in an arena or stadium."

The fall will also mark the release of Kiss's first studio album since 1998's "Psycho Circus."

Simmons refused to provide the title for the new record, but otherwise wasn't coy with details.

Lead guitarist Tommy Thayer will write and sing his first song on the album, while drummer Eric Singer will also get his first opportunity to sing a lead vocal on an original song.

Simmons also promises there were no outside writers working on the Paul Stanley-produced disc.

And as for the sound of the album?

"No strings, no keyboards, no synths, no tambourines, no nothing - just meat and potatoes," Simmons said.

The band is planning on taking some time off toward the end of the summer.

"We have a lot going on, I mean there's Kiss M&Ms, there's Kiss Dr. Pepper, there's Kiss everything, soon it's gonna be Planet Kiss," Simmons notes.

In late September, the band will head out on its North American tour, which Simmons promises will include a return trip north of the border. "We're gonna hit Canada again," Simmons said, "because you've been very bad and you need to be punished."
Iceman
Iceman
Gode

Message  Lilith Lun 17 Aoû - 7:06

"Sonic Boom" sortira le 6/10/09 :

tracklisting :
1. Modern Day Delilah
2. Russian Roulette
3. Never Enough
4. Yes I Know (Nobody’s Perfect)
5. Stand
6. Hot & Cold
7. All The Glory
8. Danger Us
9. I’m An Animal
10. When Lightning Strikes
11. Say Yah

Voici la pochette, merci à NoNaMe de HR80.

Kiss, LE topic Img_1250502963_216

Déçue pour ma part...

Un extrait du premier titre sur le site off http://www.kissonline.com/
Lilith
Lilith
Animal Terrorist

Message  Iceman Lun 17 Aoû - 7:30

euh....disons que la pochette est très old school... Embarassed
quand à ce qu'on peut entendre, c'est du Kiss, c'est efficace, ça donnera bien en live et d'ailleurs, je me réserve déja pour la prochaine tournée love
Iceman
Iceman
Gode

Message  Invité Dim 30 Aoû - 21:57

Moi J'adore la pochette, Kissienne à fond, ça me rappelle vraiment l'époque R'n'R over ... love

Pour le morceau, je n'écoute même pas, j'attend la sortie pour me jeter sur l'album Entier, Surprise Totale love

Invité
Invité

Message  Lilith Lun 31 Aoû - 8:38

2rocks a écrit:Moi J'adore la pochette, Kissienne à fond, ça me rappelle vraiment l'époque R'n'R over ... love

Tu lis trop les communiqués de presse... petard
Lilith
Lilith
Animal Terrorist

Message  Invité Mar 1 Sep - 9:00

Même pas, je n'ai absolument rien lu smile

Invité
Invité

Message  Iceman Mar 1 Sep - 9:02

il est plus fan que toi, Shandi Razz
Iceman
Iceman
Gode

Message  Iceman Sam 5 Sep - 7:00

Attention à ne pas lire, ceux qui veulent garder le secret :

New CD from the painted rockers the best in decades

By DARRYL STERDAN

What didn't go into KISS's new album Sonic Boom seems almost as important to Gene Simmons as what did.

"There are no ballads," the demon bassist growls down the phone from L.A. when asked about the band's first studio disc since 1998's Psycho Circus. "There are no keyboards. There are no synths. There are no girl background singers."

Of course, there's also no Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. But a lack of original members didn't stop Gene and longtime partner Paul Stanley from taking an old-school, back-to-basics approach to their 19th album.

The disc is due for release Oct. 6. It's definitely their strongest work in decades. Here's a song-by-song preview:

Modern Day Delilah 3:37

A funky guitar lick straight from the 1970s hooks up with an 1980s arrangement and a big chorus for a killer opener voiced by Paul. "Yeah, yeah!" are his first words. No argument here.

Russian Roulette 4:32

Gene steps up to the mic on a gear-shifting stomper anchored by his grinding bass, dripping with his usual lascivious lyrics, and graced with a smoking Tommy Thayer solo. Two aces in a row.

Never Enough 3:27

Another outsized 1980s hair-metal arena-rocker from Paul -- but from the slinky guitars and bare-bones beat to Stanley's high-register vocals, it works. Three for three.

Yes I Know (Nobody's Perfect) 3:03

Gene's turn again -- and he dishes up a classic power-chord glam-slam that wouldn't have been out of place on Dressed to Kill. The best song so far. And that's saying something.

Stand 4:50

Stanley and Simmons share the mic on a bombastically stadium-rock anthem to solidarity and perseverance.

Hot and Cold 3:37

Simmons gets the disc back on track with a punchy '70s-style cowbell rocker in the mold of Dr. Love. "Baby, feel my tower of power," leers Gene. Another wicked solo from Thayer.

All For the Glory 3:49

Drummer Singer -- who wears Criss' gear and handles his tunes onstage -- shows off his raspy vocal prowess on this solidly driving number.

Danger Us 4:23

Another classic riff -- there's a bit of God of Thunder in there, but faster and more fiery -- along with another wailing vocal from Paul.

I'm an Animal 3:47

Armed with a lumbering beat and a swaggering Zep-like guitar lick, Gene bellows out a dinosaur-stomper reminiscent of War Machine and I Love it Loud.

When Lightning Strikes 3:45

As his reward for all his blistering Frehley-style fretwork, Thayer gets the vocal spotlight on this chunk of power-chord cowbell-plonk rock.

Say Yeah 4:27

The guitars go from jangly to chugging and Paul plays with some echoing vocals on this Tears Are Falling-like closing anthem. You wanted the best? This time, you actually got it.

source : myspace de Kiss
Iceman
Iceman
Gode

Message  Invité Jeu 17 Sep - 11:54

Je suis en train de l'écouter ! Sonic Boom, album bien nommé, c'est en effet assez lourd comme instru. Avec aussi son petit lot de riffs bien accrocheurs... headb

Ceci dit, on reste assez dans l'esprit du Kiss des débuts ! En tout cas, une bonne bombe... Je n'en dis pas plus pour les gens honnêtes que vous êtes. Twisted Evil

Invité
Invité

Message  Lilith Jeu 17 Sep - 21:33

Surtout que tu as quelques grands fans ici. Cool love love love love love love love love love love

Quant à être honnête... jesors
Lilith
Lilith
Animal Terrorist

Message  Invité Jeu 17 Sep - 23:40

Shandi a écrit:Surtout que tu as quelques grands fans ici. Cool love love love love love love love love love love

Tu m'admires à ce point-là ? Razz

Invité
Invité

Message  Lilith Jeu 17 Sep - 23:58

Ah, quelle bouche sensuelle... Razz
Lilith
Lilith
Animal Terrorist

Message  Invité Jeu 17 Sep - 23:59

T'aimes définitivement pas mes yeux, donc. Laughing

Invité
Invité

Message  Lilith Ven 18 Sep - 0:02

Meuh si, itou!

Mais j'en conclus que tu n'as pas de nez Question
Lilith
Lilith
Animal Terrorist

Message  Invité Ven 18 Sep - 0:05

C'est parce que je suis le futur de l'humanité.
Oui, le nez est de moins en moins utile à l'homme et est appelé à disparaître (j'ai lu ça dans Sciences & Vie Junior quand j'étais tout pitit, donc c'est du sérieux).
Ben chez moi, c'est déjà fait. Cool

Invité
Invité

Message  Lilith Sam 3 Oct - 21:15

Dans deux jours (ou plus avec la Poste Laughing ), sortie de "Sonic Boom".

En attendant, les quatre KISS dans l'émission Morning News sur Fox TV le 17/9.

Lilith
Lilith
Animal Terrorist

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant