Historum, le forum d'Hebdozic.wordpress.com
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Navigation
 Portail
 Index
 Membres
 FAQ
 Rechercher
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Lita Ford au jour le jour

Lita Ford au jour le jour Empty Lita Ford au jour le jour

Message  Iceman Dim 28 Juin - 17:42

c'est sur son myspace qu'on peut la suivre

My life
Just arrived in Greece.
Have show here on Tuesday.
Played last night in Italy.
Italy has a very special place in my heart.
My mom is from Rome.
Awesome show - the audience was amazing!

Just wanted to say that family RULES!
My Big Daddy takes such good care of me!
Our boys are everything a mom and dad could ever hope for.
I hope and prey all of you are as blessed.

Love with all your heart.
Live like there's no tomorrow - for some there won't be.
Iceman
Iceman
Gode

http://www.histozic.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Lita Ford au jour le jour Empty Re: Lita Ford au jour le jour

Message  Iceman Ven 3 Juil - 1:33

"Kiss Me Deadly." "Back to the Cave." "Close My Eyes Forever." "Hungry." Listening to these Lita Ford songs bring back great memories of rocking out in the 1980s, and they also stand the test of time. So I was more than psyched when I had the chance to interview the female rock pioneer to preview her Saturday (7/04) gig at the big Bridgeview MusicFest, which kicks off on Friday (7/03) at Toyota Park.

Hopefully you've already checked out my "Gig of the Week" in today's (7/02) Fifty-Two Weekends. The article features much of my conversation with her. Now, here's more from the talented vocalist and guitarist about what aspiring guitarists should keep in mind, her involvment in the upcoming Double Fine Productions video game "Brutal Legend" (which will be published through Electronic Arts), and several other subjects.

Ford -- who took a 15-year break from the music scene after marrying former Nitro singer Jim Gillette and raising their sons, James and Rocco -- said she is excited to be bringing new music to the market. The "A Taste of Wicked Wonderland" five-song EP will be released in mid-July, with the full "Wicked Wonderland" CD to come. Both releases are through Ford's own label, JLRG Entertainment.

"We wanted to control everything. We hire who we want and fire who we want," she said of why she decided to put out her new material independently.

One of the people JLRG hired is Rob Zombie bassist and solo artist Piggy D, who handled the cover art for "Wicked Wonderland."

"We saw what he did with the last Alice Cooper album. We spoke with him and really hit it off well," Ford said of Piggy D. "We're very happy we went with him. He's an incredibly talented artist. He got exactly what we were looking for."

Ford's talent first hit the mainstream when she was in the all-girl group the Runaways with Cherie Currie, Jackie Fox, Joan Jett and the late Sandy West in the 1970s. Although women are more prevalent in music nowadays, Ford said she hopes to continue blazing trails with her tunes.

"I think we can take it even further. I'm hopeful that I can continue to help pave the way, been doing it since the '70s," she said.

Ford, who's known as much for her vocals as her guitar playing, sported some mighty fine B.C Rich axes and still uses them now.

"I love those guitars," she said.

As for advice for aspiring guitarists, Ford said they should jump right in to the six-string.

"Just do it! I never took any lessons. I just started playing along with my albums," she said. "If it's in your heart, you gotta go for it."

In addition to albums, Ford's work -- specifically the song "Betrayal" -- will be featured in the "Brutal Legend" video game, for which she also voices a character alongside Jack Black, Motorhead's Lemmy Kilmister and Judas Priest's Rob Halford. Although she's not a huge gaming nut, she said her kids -- who have been her biggest accomplishment thus far -- are.

"We let them play (video games) on the weekends. They are so excited for Mom and Dad to be on a game," she said. "Jim and I used to get into marathon 'Donkey Kong' sessions that would go until 4 in the morning. Haven't done that in a while. Might have to when 'Brutal Legend' comes out."

Having lived on a Caribbean island for several years, Ford might have a thing or two to say about how people can take a break from the daily grind.

"Sometimes the simplest things will bring you the most joy," she said. "A nice walk can be an amazing experience if you give it the chance."

Speaking of amazing, Ford is looking forward to rockin' this weekend in the Southland.

"We currently play two new ones, and the rest are the classics," she said of her anticipated hourlong set at Toyota Park.

"(I) would like to thank all the fans. They've always been the best fans on the planet. (I) can't wait to rock out for you in Illinois."

Source : Southtown Star
Iceman
Iceman
Gode

Message  Iceman Ven 3 Juil - 1:40

Lita Ford au jour le jour Lita%20Ford-2

Pour résumer :
Lita, après un Break de 15 ans, dit qu'elle est très impatiente de sortir ses nouveaux titres (cela sort mi juillet)
Cela sera sur son propre label car ils( Elle et son équipe), ont voulu tout controler.
C'est donc un EP de 5 titres qui sort sous le titre "The taste of wicked wonderland"
A noter le cover art par Piggy D, bassiste de Rob Zombie.
Lita joue toujours sur des BC Rich. Elle n'a jamais pris de leçon, d'ailleurs .
On la retrouve aussi sur la bande son du jeu video Brutal Legend. Ses enfants ont adoré mort de rire
Iceman
Iceman
Gode

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé